NEAIR relies heavily on volunteers. Throughout the year there are many ways for members to get involved and help make NEAIR the best organization possible to serve the needs of our members.
Volunteering is also a great networking and professional development opportunity!
Click on the link above to complete the Volunteer Sign Up form. YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
Join a Standing Committee: We have a number of committees that work throughout the year to serve the needs of our members. Click here for a description of the work of each committee.
We have identified some specific needs for several of our committees -- see below. If any of these fit your interests, skills and knowledge, please be sure to indicate that on the form. But, we also welcome your interest in any of the committees listed on the form.
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Social Justice (DEISJ) Committee is seeking additional members who are familiar with DEI concepts, have experience with survey analysis and/or group facilitation.
- Finance Committee is seeking additional members who are familiar with budget information as well as an interest in taking meeting notes, and experience with Word, Excel, PPT, and Zoom.
- Grants Committee is seeking additional members with grant/proposal writing and review experience.
- Membership Committee seeking additional members with social media/communications skills as well as those who feel comfortable leading networking groups and conference sessions (Navigating NEAIR, mentor match).
- Professional Development Services (PDS Workshops) Committee is seeking additional members with communications experience to help with the marketing of the PDS workshops.
Future Volunteer Opportunities:
Be sure to check back here and watch for information in our weekly Need to Know and on social media for additional volunteer opportunities throughout the year. These will include opportunities to review Annual Conference session proposals, serve as a mentor, and volunteer at the annual conference.
Have other questions about volunteering? Contact NEAIR.