AIR Forum Scholarship
The AIR FORUM SCHOLARSHIP helps defray the cost of attending the AIR Forum for a current NEAIR member who would otherwise not be able to attend. This scholarship was established in 2015 with the generous support of the Association for Institutional Research through its AIR Affiliated Organization Forum Travel Grant.
The $1,000 award consists of a $500 grant from AIR and a $500 grant from NEAIR. The emphasis of this scholarship is to support the lifelong learning and development of those who are maturing in our professional field by providing opportunities to:
- refresh and/or enhance technical/analytical skills;
- learn about trending topics in higher education, institutional research, assessment, and effectiveness;
- learn about best practices in the field; and
- network with colleagues from across the nation and throughout the world.
The call for applications will open February 2019. Deadline for receiving applications is March 10, 2019
Click on the links below to learn more about the grant and what you need to do to prepare a successful application. Please sign in to the NEAIR web site using your username and password. Your information will be pre-populated in the application below for you to then upload grant application materials.
- Preparing an Application
- Selection Process
- Criteria for Selection
- Reporting Obligation
- Fund Disbursement
- Past NEAIR Grant Recipients