NEAIR Sponsor Policies
NEAIR SPONSOR POLICIES
- Sponsors at the Gold or Platinum level are expected to submit a presentation session for their allotted time slot; the NEAIR sponsorship coordinator and media support volunteers will assist in this as needed. Sponsor Presenter/s will be encouraged to co-present with NEAIR members so the session focuses on best practices, updates, and rollouts within the context of higher education.
- At least one sponsor representative (or presenter) will be required to register for the NEAIR conference. Platinum and Gold each receive one complimentary conference registration. Complimentary registrations may only be used for the sponsor representative and not for co-presenters outside the sponsor company.
- Sponsorship registration includes a membership. Sponsor members may use the job board to post and search jobs. Sponsor Members do not have access to the NEAIR listserv or Membership Resource Directory.
- Sponsors attending the conference will have access to the conference directory, but agree not to contact NEAIR members through any email blasts; all emails to NEAIR members must go through the NEAIR email functionality. Sponsors may use the conference directory to see which of their current clients are attending, or to explore and establish other marketing opportunities.
NEAIR Conference Call for Proposals is not open to commercial entities. Commercial entities that wish to be considered for a conference session to promote a product or service must do so through the sponsor level designated for presentation session (Gold or Platinum).
- At the close of the NEAIR Conference Call for Proposals, all submissions will be reviewed by the conference proposal peer reviewers and designated members of the program committee. If it is determined that the content of the proposal is promoting a commercial product or service, a member of the Program Committee will contact the lead author to consider a sponsorship.
- If a corresponding sponsorship is purchased, the respective presenters will be encouraged by the NEAIR Sponsor Coordinator to co-present with NEAIR members so the session focuses on best practices, updates, and rollouts within the context of higher education.
Sponsorship must be paid before the start of the Annual Conference. Sponsors failing to make the final payment as required will forfeit their early registration discount, deposit and participation as a Sponsor.
Cancellation of Event: In the event the Annual Conference is canceled, postponed, or relocated due to fire, strikes, government regulations, causalities, Acts of God, or other causes beyond NEAIR’s control, NEAIR will refund monies paid and cancel fees. The Sponsor waives any and all damages and claims for damages should the event be cancelled.
Cancellation of Contract: Sponsors who cancel via email to the Sponsor Coordinator or to NEAIR Office by October 1 are entitled to a refund equal to 50% of the Sponsor Fee. No refunds will be granted after October 1st. On-site cancellation requests due to delayed shipment of booth materials, delayed flights, and such will not be honored.
Each Sponsor will name at least one person to be the Sponsor’s representative in connection with the installation, operation, and removal of the exhibit. Sponsor representatives shall be authorized to enter into such service contracts as may be necessary, and for which the Sponsor shall be responsible. Additional representatives may be registered for an additional fee. Registration for representatives opens with general conference registration the beginning of September.
Any questions regarding these policies can be directed to NEAIR at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the sponsor coordinator:
NEAIR 2022 Conference Sponsor Coordinator
Policy as of March 2020
Return to Sponsor Information