A completed proposal must include:
- A statement by the applicant describing how attending the conference will further her/his professional development and support her/his attendance to the Ambassador’s conference (e.g., to present). The applicant should establish clear connections between NEAIR and the Ambassador’s conference. Additionally, the applicant needs to thoughtfully discuss how s/he plans to share what s/he learns from that conference at an upcoming NEAIR Annual Conference. This may include a presentation of what was given at the Ambassador’s conference. This statement should not exceed three double-spaced pages. See the Criteria for Selection to inform your proposal.
- A statement of financial need that includes a detailed budget. The budget should include all expected expenses and specify matching funds and sources of those matching funds. Please see the Projected Budget Template as an example.
- Include a resume or curriculum vitae.
- Include a letter from the applicant’s institution (if applicable) that certifies that the institution is willing to handle the funds at no cost to NEAIR or to the grant.
- Specify the agency (i.e., the college or university itself vs. a university foundation) to which the award will be made if approved.