Getting to Baltimore
- The airport has all major car rental agencies.
- For shuttle service to the hotel, the Hyatt recommends booking with Supreme Shuttle. Call 1-800-590-0000 or click here for rates or to book service. The hotel concierge can also book your transportation. For more information, contact the concierge or click here.
- Taxi service is available on a first come, first serve basis from the lower level curb of all terminals. All taxis are metered. Approximate cost from BWI to the hotel is $35.00.
- Uber service is also available. Rates vary but non-surge rates are generally $16.00 to $21.00.
- Baltimore is accessible by Amtrak to two stations – Penn Station-Baltimore (BAL) as well as to BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI).
- There is a Amtrak discount program, the 25% Off Northeast Travel. You can save 25% off the lowest available fares when you book 14 days in advance. Just choose the Adult or Child passenger type when booking to receive the discounted fare. This discount is only available on the Northeast Regional Service. http://www.amtrak.com/home
Three major bus lines have service to/from Baltimore:
- MegaBus: http://us.megabus.com
- Bolt Bus: https://www.boltbus.com/
- Greyhound: https://www.greyhound.com/default.aspx
Note: Bus service is limited based on geography.
If you are driving in, please note that we have several parking rates at the garage at the Hyatt.
If you are in by 9am and out by 6pm (except Sunday which has been extended to 10:30pm), you will be charged a $12 daily rate. If you arrive after 9am or are there after 6pm, you will be charged a daily rate of $30. If you are an overnight guest at the Hyatt, you will be charged an overnight rate of $14
The Hyatt is located at 300 Light Street just off of I-95. Baltimore is approximately:
192 miles from New York, NY
105 miles from Philadelphia, PA
40 miles from Washington, DC
371 miles from Providence, RI
405 miles from Boston, MA
248 miles from Pittsburgh, PA
362 Miles from Buffalo, NY
Directions to the hotel can be found here.
There is overnight parking available for guests (self-park and valet). Hourly parking is also available for commuters. Parking information can be found here.
Local parking garage information can be found using the Parkwhiz website.