NEAIR Call for Nominations open
Thursday, March 2, 2017
Posted by: Diana Danelian
The 2017 NEAIR Nominating Committee is pleased to announce the opening of the NEAIR nomination process.
The nomination process plays a vital role in maintaining the health and growth of NEAIR by identifying those who will be our next leaders. While the Nominating Committee is responsible for developing the ballot, it is critical that we have your input and support in providing nominations.
Nominations are confidential and collected via a webform on our website under Governance/Call for Nominations. All nominees have to be a current NEAIR member.
Please sign in as a NEAIR member in order to access the nominations form:
Please nominate a colleague, or self-nominate, by April 14, 2017.
This year we are seeking nominations for the following positions on the NEAIR Leadership team:
- President-elect (1 person for a three-year term: one year as President-elect, one as President, and one as Immediate Past-President)
- Secretary (1 person for a three-year term)
- Steering Committee Member-at-Large (1 person for a three-year term)
- Steering Committee Member from a Private, 4-year (1 person for a three-year term; must currently work in a private 4-year institution)
- Nominations Committee Member from a Community College, 2-year (1 person for a one-year term; must currently work at a community college institution)
- Nominations Committee Members-at-Large (5 people for a one-year term)
Detailed position descriptions are available on the NEAIR website. These will help you understand more about each of the roles and the associated responsibilities, skills and qualities needed, and the time commitment (see Elected Position Descriptions).
2017 Nominations Committee
Mark Palladino, Chair
Mary Goodhue Lynch